Re: No fault cell phone law

Sujet : Re: No fault cell phone law
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 17:57:42
On 2024-03-20 16:33, AJL wrote:
On 3/20/24 6:17 AM, Carlos E.R. wrote:

Over here, the law says it is forbidden to use a phone while driving, without a hands free system. And even with such a system it recommends to keep the conversation to a minimum, and is justified by causing accidents.
 Does it recommend keeping conversation with passengers to a minimum also?
Yes :-D
It is also forbidden to handle the GPS. I wonder why they don't prohibit touch controls, but at least they get a worse security score in the tests. Some brands are reverting to actual knobs.

When hearing that warning I often wondered why they weren't also included.
They are perhaps more dangerous since folks sometimes glance sideways at
their passenger while talking...
Or more things like kissing+. At least on the movies. :-p
--
Cheers, Carlos.