Re: Préoccupations concernant les transfusions de produits sanguins dérivées des receveurs de vaccins géniques

Sujet : Re: Préoccupations concernant les transfusions de produits sanguins dérivées des receveurs de vaccins géniques
De : paul.aubrin (at) *nospam* invalid.org (Paul Aubrin)
Groupes : fr.bio.medecine
Date : 21. Mar 2024, 16:25:43
Le 20/03/2024 à 18:45, Duzz' a écrit :
Le 20/03/2024 à 17:08, Paul Aubrin a écrit :

https://doi.org/10.20944/preprints202403.0881.v1
 Arnaque déjà tentée par le troll microcéphale Jap.
MDPI + Preprint => Poubelle
Il n'est pire sourd que celui qui refuse d'entendre.
Faute de pouvoir contester le message, Duzz attaque le messager. Classique de la part d'un troll tel que Duzz.
Le papier (21 pages) est ici :
file:///home/jpm/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargements/preprints202403.0881.v1.pdf
7. Conclusion
Finally, we would like to state that if we continue to use genetic vaccines such as pseudouridinated mRNAs and mRNA-LNP platforms [46,103], there will be further risks like those described in this review. It should also be stressed that the issues discussed here are matters that
pertain to all organ transplants, including bone marrow transplants, and not just blood products. The impact of these genetic vaccines on blood products and the actual damage caused by them are
unknown at present. Therefore, in order to avoid these risks and prevent further expansion of blood contamination and complication of the situation, we strongly request that the vaccination campaign
using genetic vaccines be suspended and that a harm–benefit assessment be carried out as early as possible, as called for by Fraiman et al. and Polykretis et al. [27,31–33]. As we have repeatedly stated,
the health injuries caused by genetic vaccination are already extremely serious, and it is high time that countries and relevant organizations take concrete steps together to identify the risks and to control and resolve them.