Re: How do we block neodome.net?

Sujet : Re: How do we block neodome.net?
De : anonymous (at) *nospam* coward.com (AnonymousCoward)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 11. Mar 2021, 21:04:58
On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 09:51:26 -0600, Usenet Support Personnel wrote:

I've quoted your path as here is a neodome path.

Path is a mandatory field. That's why i recommended that.

A quick search yield a result from news.software.nntp with:

"""
The HW Media Usenet backbone stopped providing the real 'Path' header
to customers back in 2012. The alleged reason was "to protect our
proprietary architecture".
"""

I wasn't aware that a provider wouldn't set the standard headers.

Please check https://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html

Other than that, I would recommend to avoid using highwinds (omicron).

Regards