Re: Multipart binaries

Sujet : Re: Multipart binaries
De : nospam (at) *nospam* junk.mail (mick)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 17. Apr 2021, 00:41:13
On 16/04/2021 20:29:53, Tekkie© wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:51:18 +0100, Jim S posted for all of us to digest...

 I just posted a video to another (binary) group and it split itsilf into 38
parts.
Fortunately Dialog was able to recombine the parts to a watchable video
which my default viewer was able to play, just to check.
Gravity, Xnews and Thunderbird just showed the 38 parts. Is there a method
for recombining such a bibary file or must it just be the 'right'
newsreader?
I am told Forte Agent will do it, but that's not free.

Try Newsrover. It's what I use to get vids and it's now free.
......and the link to the download is please?
--
mick