Re: Newsreaders eh?

Sujet : Re: Newsreaders eh?
De : Tekkie (at) *nospam* comcast.net (Tekkie©)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 20. Apr 2021, 20:23:15

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 21:43:06 +0200, Bernd Rose posted for all of us to
digest...

On Mon, 19th Apr 2021 19:40:57 +0100, Jim S wrote:

[Program PlonkWithAddress; //v0.4 24/Gennaio/2005, by MLC]

It is a bit late for testing, hereabouts. I'll look into it tomorrow
evening. But if you are adventurous, you can try to replace the last
Begin/End block of the script with this version:

Begin
  myForm := tForm.Create(nil);
  lockdisplay;
  try
   BuildContainers;
   ADo('ShowHeaders');
   GetMsgBody;
   ADo('ShowHeaders');
   mail:=GetAddress;
   if (mail='') then myMemo.text:=' '
    else myMemo.text:=' +"'+mail+'"';
   myMemo.SelectAll;
   myMemo.CopyToClipboard;
   ADoLater('AddPlonkFilter');
   PostKey(35, false, false, false, false, false, false, false, false);
//end
   PostKey(86, false, false, true, false, false, false, false, false);
//Ctrl+V
   PostKey(79, false, true, false, false, false, false, false, false);
//Alt+O
  finally
   unlockdisplay;
   myForm.free;
   ADoLater('Ignore');
   ADoLater('RefreshView');
  end;
End.

Hello Bernd, this is completely unrelated to this topic. I use Microplanet
Gravity as my newsreader. I use Comcast as my email server. Gravity allows me
to forward posts to my email, which I used quite often until Comcast changed
something in the SMTP server. Several people have tried to help me with an
stunnel script to allow me to do this but I have been unsuccessful in every
instance. Would you help me write a conf that works? I would very much
appreciate it. Thank you!

--
Tekkie