Re: [slrn] Test for slrn IRC channel...

Sujet : Re: [slrn] Test for slrn IRC channel...
De : theise (at) *nospam* panix.com (Ted Heise)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 26. May 2021, 15:21:17
On 26 May 2021 01:45:46 GMT,
  andrew <andrew@skamandros.invalid> wrote:
 On 2021-05-25, Ted Heise <theise@panix.com> wrote:

To be honest, I'm not sure the user base is large enough to
generate any worthwhile traffic.  I'm a longtime user, but with
precious little time these days for things like irc chat.

 Well, I am retired now so I have time to give to such projects :). I
 have a shell account with Blinkenshell so I will usually be available
 in SOuthern Hemisphere times.

Wait, what?  Doesn't the Southern Hemisphere include more than a
few time zones?  :)

 And yes it will always be a small number of users...

 When you think of:

 --> People who use Usenet at all
 ----> Of those people, those are not there just for PrOn and Warez
 -------> Of those people, those who use slrn