Re: From column

Sujet : Re: From column
De : kdeneon (at) *nospam* wolfgang-bauer.at (Wolfgang Bauer)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 30. May 2021, 14:45:13
Wolfgang Bauer <kdeneon@wolfgang-bauer.at> schrieb:
Marcel Logen <333200007110-0201@ybtra.de> schrieb:
Wolfgang Bauer in news.software.readers:

In the view https://wolfgang-bauer.at/bilder/slrn-from.png
the From column is too narrow for me. How can I make it wider?

This is controlled by the command

   header_display_format

in your "~/.slrnrc".

The default is

   header_display_format 0 "%F%B%-5S%G%-5l:[%12r]%t%s"

You can change the "12" to your needs, e. g. "24".

Marcel

I entered it with [% 24r] and it fits, thank you.
A question that you might be able to answer for me.
In test groups, the header should be keywords: ignore, no reply
be set. This is also entered in the .slrnrc, but it doesn't. Also an entry in ~ / slrn.rc
  set keywords_custom_headers "Keywords: ignore, no reply"
Do not do it.
Is the spelling incorrect?

--
Freundliche Grüße