Re: slrn: Sort most recently active threads first?

Sujet : Re: slrn: Sort most recently active threads first?
De : g.kreme (at) *nospam* kreme.dont-email.me (Lewis)
Groupes : news.software.readers
Date : 26. Jun 2021, 13:44:34
In message <slrnsde4f2.1pp7.g.kreme@m1mini.local> Lewis <g.kreme@kreme.dont-email.me> wrote:
In message <ij23jfFhbdnU1@mid.individual.net> Tavis Ormandy <taviso@gmail.com> wrote:
I made some improvements:

    - Using UNIX time works but doesn't handle timezones. A better idea
      is to make slrn sort it then reuse whatever index it assigns the message.
    - It turns out sorting updates the flags displayed, so they were out
      of sync.

I've been using it today, I kinda like it.

I think you just need this in your .slrnrc:

interpret "util.sl"
interpret "/path/to/this/macro.sl"

Then save the following macro somewhere.

Once this is done, does the macro just run when a group is loaded? I
don't see what it is doing when I load a group.

This is what a group looks like when loading the macro:

https://imgur.com/9AVgqKJ

--
The Steve is seen, rightly or wrongly, as the visionary, the leader,
the savant. Bill is the Boswell to The Steve's Johnson, but