Re: Quantity and addresses of antique Usenet peers that carry full text feeds?

Sujet : Re: Quantity and addresses of antique Usenet peers that carry full text feeds?
De : johnl (at) *nospam* taugh.com (John Levine)
Groupes : news.admin.peering
Date : 29. Mar 2024, 04:15:29
According to Grant Taylor  <gtaylor@tnetconsulting.net>:
After Google killed Dejanews, (years ago) I would wonder if some of the
big binary friendly news service providers might happen to have a VERY
long text newsgroup archive simply based on size compared to binaries.

My impression is that the commercial providers like Giganews stopped
expiring stuff a long time ago so their archives go way back.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@taugh.com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",