Re: [XDA Developers] Someone made the perfect D&D companion with a Raspberry Pi

Sujet : Re: [XDA Developers] Someone made the perfect D&D companion with a Raspberry Pi
De : gmkeros (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Groupes : comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 15:22:14
On 4/7/2024 4:50 PM, candycanearter07 wrote:
Theo <theom+news@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote at 11:00 this Sunday (GMT):
In comp.sys.raspberry-pi Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have Dicenomicon on my phone which does the whole 3d dice rolling.
It's pretty old, and probably obsolete.  In fact I haven't even tried it
in a long time, I'll see if it still works.  Wow.  So obsolete it
doesn't even show up on my phone or the App store anymore.  Or maybe
that's from when I had an android and it's not on iPhone?

That was about 5 years ago at least.

Well there's something called Mighty Dice on my iPhone, looks like it
does the same.  It doesn't seem to let me roll 100 d6's at the same time
though.  Sad.

[dropping other newsgroups]

I'm disappointed it's not a cube with a display on each face and an
accelerometer to measure how you throw it...

Theo
  It still looks super cool and I want one.
I guess one could build one with not that many problems.