Re: Scrollback going away in lxterminal

Sujet : Re: Scrollback going away in lxterminal
De : <bp (at) *nospam* www.zefox.net>
Groupes : comp.sys.raspberry-pi
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 23:25:25
Marco Moock <mm+usenet-es@dorfdsl.de> wrote:
On 29.04.2024 um 01:43 Uhr bp@www.zefox.net wrote:

If anybody has a suggestion for turning scrollback on again please
post!

Does Shift+Pgup work?

No, it just echoes ;2~
Hitting [enter] returns
2~: Command not found.
On a whim I tried adding Ctrl and Alt to the mix, but it didn't help.

ISTR that scrollback turned off while running top on the FreeBSD host,
but scrollback resumed when top exited (until it didn't anymore). Now
scrollback is off, the thumb fills the slidebar permanently.

I see under Edit > Preferences > Display an option to hide scrroll bar,
but toggling that seems to do nothing.

Thanks for writing, any further suggestions welcome!

bob prohaska