Re: Gammon and faggots

Sujet : Re: Gammon and faggots
De : daniel47 (at) *nospam* nomail.afraid.org (Daniel70)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 27. Apr 2024, 16:56:53
Agent Jakanov wrote on 27/4/24 11:54 am:
So I just found out both of these words mean a type of food but can
also be nasty insults, depending on the context.  I also found out
that Ncuti Gatwa (Dr. Who) used one of these words recently to attack
his critics.
 Of course, the Freebasers think there's nothing wrong with these
comments.
 I'm starting to think Ncuti is very mediocre and boring.  He might
also be a special needs person, who just wants to be patted on the
head and told he's special.
Ah!! So similiar to our own asswipe!!

He might regret those comments some day, when he grows up.

--
Daniel