Re: Oh dear ... (Part Two)

Sujet : Re: Oh dear ... (Part Two)
De : hidefromu (at) *nospam* hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho
Date : 27. Apr 2024, 21:49:30
On 2024-04-27 4:22 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
Look away now Agamemnon & David Yadallee!
 Just read this quote from RTD [DWM #603 May 2024 issue] on the
Timeless Child arc:
 “That storyline is a gift handed to me by Chris Chibnall.  It's
an honour to take it on from him. There's so much story in it!
We're dealing with it in what we're shooting now for Season 2.”

Cue the gnashing of teeth and infantile rants and angry finger pointing all ending with "Doctor Who ended in 2017".
--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent
Bertrand Russell