tips for humidifying a terrarium

Sujet : tips for humidifying a terrarium
De : clement.rivier (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Clement Rivier Photos)
Groupes : fr.rec.animaux
Date : 10. Nov 2022, 14:51:22
Hello.

A few months ago I acquired a 45x45x45 terrarium and I put various types of detritivorous arthropods in it (woodlice, leafworms, mealworms, cockroaches...) harvested in my garden (in Provence, in the south of France).

I was wondering if you would have any advice for me on its humidification (especially on the water spray).