Re: I did not inhale (Was: Command Languages Versus Programming Languages)

Sujet : Re: I did not inhale (Was: Command Languages Versus Programming Languages)
De : 643-408-1753 (at) *nospam* kylheku.com (Kaz Kylheku)
Groupes : comp.unix.shell comp.unix.programmer comp.lang.misc
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 18:52:26
I've programmed in Perl but I'm no Perl-programmer notwithstanding.

That's like saying "Yeah, I've had sex with men, but that don't make gay..."

I've programmed so little in Perl in such distant nineties, that
it's analogous to only having seen the shower scene in /Midnight Express/.

Mastodon: @Kazinator@mstdn.ca