Re: Why?

Sujet : Re: Why?
De : kalevi (at) *nospam* kolttonen.fi (Kalevi Kolttonen)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 07. Jun 2024, 19:26:31
Kenny McCormack <gazelle@shell.xmission.com> wrote:
Why?

I mean,  get it when someone wants to give away a large collection of mags,
to clear space in their home and/or to do a good deed, but what s the point
for just a single issue?

Just out of curiosity, of course.

I don't have a large collection, I only have two Dr.
Dobbs magazines. The one I am giving way is the C issue,
the other is an OS Issue from 1988 if I remember right.
I could give away that one as well if someone wants it.

I have no use for this magazine, but as it is a special
issue related to C, I thought it is better to give it
to someone still in the Usenet and wanting to have it.

Of course the easiest solution for me would be to
throw it into the trashcan, but the magazine does
contain some interesting C history so someone might
still want it for historical reasons.

If nobody wants it, I'll just get rid of it. But I
will wait for a week or so for responses.

br,
KK