Re: Python (was Re: I did not inhale)

Sujet : Re: Python (was Re: I did not inhale)
De : jameskuyper (at) *nospam* alumni.caltech.edu (James Kuyper)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 18. Aug 2024, 22:08:36
On 8/18/24 15:24, Keith Thompson wrote:
David Brown <david.brown@hesbynett.no> writes:
[...]
Without looking it up, what does the C standard library "fegetmode"
function do?

Nothing, it's specific to GNU libc.

? It's in every draft version of the C standard that I have since
n2346.pdf, dated 2019-03-13. In the latest draft I have, n3096.pdf, it
is described as follows:

7.6.5.1
"The fegetmode function
Synopsis
#include <fenv.h>
int fegetmode(femode_t *modep);

Description
The fegetmode function attempts to store all the dynamic floating-point
control modes in the object pointed to by modep.

Returns
The fegetmode function returns zero if the modes were successfully
stored. Otherwise, it returns a nonzero value."