Re: [OT] UTF-8 sig. Was: "White House to Developers: Using C or C++ Invites Cybersecurity Risks"

Sujet : Re: [OT] UTF-8 sig. Was: "White House to Developers: Using C or C++ Invites Cybersecurity Risks"
De : Keith.S.Thompson+u (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Keith Thompson)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 17:58:59
Blue-Maned_Hawk <bluemanedhawk@invalid.invalid> writes:
Keith Thompson wrote:
Blue-Maned_Hawk <bluemanedhawk@invalid.invalid> writes:
Ben Bacarisse wrote:
Blue-Maned_Hawk <bluemanedhawk@invalid.invalid> writes:
<cut>
 Since you are clearly happy to post using UTF-8, can I urge you to fix
your sig so that it comes out looking right?

Since it is my newsreader that is corrupting it, it is the fault of the
newsreader, and therefore not within my jurisdiction of a problem to
fix.
 Nope.  You continue to post illegible garbage in your sig, and it's
annoying.  I would think it would bother you as well.

It does.
I believe you.

If there's a problem with your newsreader, have you reported it to the
maintainers?  Have you considered using a different newsreader, or
finding a workaround, or changing your sig?

The bugreporting system for the software does not allow anonymous reports.  I cannot use another newsreader.  There is no workaround.  Changing my signature is not an option.
I don't believe you.
Working, but not speaking, for Medtronic