is STC a good supplementary library for C?

Sujet : is STC a good supplementary library for C?
De : mark (at) *nospam* qtrac.eu (Mark Summerfield)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 03. Aug 2024, 12:44:11
As part of relearning C I wanted to find a lightweight library (so not
GLib) that will provide generic collections.

I seem to have found such a library: https://github.com/stclib/STC

It does not appear to be a standard Debian package but I haven't found any
equivalent in Debian.

Is this a reasonable choice? If not, what would you recommend?

I want a generic (int/str/custom struct) set, map, ordered map, vector.