Re: improving _generic in c2y

Sujet : Re: improving _generic in c2y
De : david.brown (at) *nospam* hesbynett.no (David Brown)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 03. Aug 2024, 20:27:31
On 03/08/2024 14:49, Thiago Adams wrote:
I am glad that one of my suggestions for C (N3260), which started as a post on Mastodon, was added to C2Y. Good solutions for C exist and are just waiting for us to find them.
 https://thephd.dev/improving-_generic-in-c2y
 https://www.open-std.org/JTC1/SC22/WG14/www/docs/n3260.pdf

Well done - that looks like a nice, clear and useful addition.