Re: binary AndroidManifest.xml, resource ID to string. How to ?

Sujet : Re: binary AndroidManifest.xml, resource ID to string. How to ?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 05. Jun 2024, 06:26:26
R.Wieser wrote on Tue, 4 Jun 2024 20:54:43 +0200 :

Those seem to be tools.  I'm not looking for tools.

I was keying off this sentence in the original post:
 "I wanted to convert a binary "AndroidManifest.xml" to text again,
  and curently have a readable result."

While I am aware that original post was likely written in haste, my
assumption was that you want a TEXT manifest for a given APK.

The Muntashirakon App Manager easily accomplishes that, as you can see I
did myself in this thread on the XDA Developers web site.
https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-illustrated-mostly-privacy-based-one-tap-shortcuts-so-that-you-can-access-in-a-single-tap-any-buried-android-setting-or-app-activity.4625951/

If that's NOT what you wanted, please ignore my post as I was only trying
to help you out using the information that I knew, but I had trouble
understanding your original post (probably because it was written in
haste).

In summary, the Muntashirakon App Manager spits out a TEXT manifest file
for any app which is already installed on your phone; if that's not what
you needed, then I misunderstood the original post & I apologize for that.