Re: where are incoming text photographs stored?

Sujet : Re: where are incoming text photographs stored?
De : Jeff (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Jeff Layman)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 27. Jun 2024, 22:48:00
On 27/06/2024 21:01, micky wrote:
I received a text and I wanted to know what time I got it.  But I had
replied to it already, and the only time was the time I replied.
 (This is perhaps not the Android text app but the Xiaomi text app, and
it doesn't put separators between either incooming or outgoing texts to
the same person, so the only time listed is the time of the most recent
time text in either direction.)
 But the text I want to know about included two photographs. There is
probably a date/time associated with each photograph.  I looked in
Gallery and they were not there.  Can you suggest where incoming text
photographs would be found?
No, but try a long press on the message and when it is highlighted touch the three dots at top right of the screen. That should give you a pop-up box. Touch "View details" and that will include the time the message was sent or received.
--
Jeff