Re: Dropbox

Sujet : Re: Dropbox
De : dieterhansbritz (at) *nospam* gmail.com (db)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 13:00:28
On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 15:57:56 -0000 (UTC), db wrote:

I have Dropbox on my laptop and my ANdroid phone, but they are not
synchronised. How do I get it to synch on the phone, with the laptop
contents?
---
Thanks all for your help. I went into Admin and
marked the laptop where I have the account,
and it works now. I edited a file there, and after
going out of Dropbos on my phone and in again, it
had renewed, so is synching now.
--
---