Re: Can a caller know that my phone is on Do Not Disturb?

Sujet : Re: Can a caller know that my phone is on Do Not Disturb?
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 01:38:19
On 3/13/2024 3:28 PM, Stan Brown wrote:
The New York Times today mentioned that people who call or message an
iPhone that's on DND get a reply telling them it's on DND, but the
article (URL below) didn't say anything either way about Androids. I
don't see anything promising in Settings under Do Not Disturb.
I use DND and that only lets my kids through on my Android Samsung Galaxy S10+. Everything else goes to Voicemail. There's no way for the caller to know if I'm using DND or just not answering...

<https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/13/style/do-not-disturb-phone-
setting.html?unlocked_article_code=1.cU0.EsXn.FqT98zMMXeK7&smid=url-
share>

The Times has a paywall, but the abopve URL, provided by the Times,
gets you past it for this article.