Re: Can a caller know that my phone is on Do Not Disturb?

Sujet : Re: Can a caller know that my phone is on Do Not Disturb?
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 02:25:14
On 14.03.24 00:24, micky wrote:
In comp.mobile.android, on Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:12:50 -0000 (UTC), Andrew
<andrew@spam.net> wrote:
I see it says what you said it said:
"When the setting is enabled on an iPhone, any would-be texters
  see a disclaimer that the person they are trying to contact has
  notifications silenced. Beneath that is a tempting offer:
  "Notify Anyway." If clicked, the notification will go through
   as it normally would"

Maybe best to ask the folks on misc.phone.mobile.iphone that question.
 Ask someone with an iphone to test it personally.
Works only iOS to iOS (iMessage) AFAIK.
--
"Mille viae ducunt hominem per saecula Romam." (Alanus ab Insulis 1120-1202)