Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second

Sujet : Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 20:36:33
NY wrote on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 16:47:08 +0000 :

I notice that the Email icon (and the associated text "Email") on the
home screen constantly moves slightly from side to side among the
rectangular grid that all the app icons are constrained to follow.

If I understand you correctly, are you saying you have an icon for an app
(that happens to be the Samsung Email app) which when placed either on the
desktop or inside a folder on the desktop (but not when it's displayed in
an app-drawer app)... "moves" in position a little bit from time to time?

That's hard to understand and even harder to debug without information.

What launcher?
How much movement?
How frequent is the movement?
Can you snap a screenshot of the before-and-after positions?
etc.