Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second

Sujet : Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 21:55:08
Andrew wrote:
AJL wrote

 I use Gmail and the Gmail app did come already installed.

The main problem I see with the Google Gmail app is in my tests long ago,
it does two egregious things which I personally can not put up with.
You see? But of course I dont see. And I'm sure we're both very very glad
 you're not me...

1. It _creates_ a Google Account on the phone (if no account existed),
Not me. My accounts already existed.

2. It _uploads_ the default contacts sqlite database during that process.
Not so far on my new tablet.
To Maryana: I'm currently sitting in front of a Target store waiting for you
 know who to shop and of course pay with her (cashback) credit card...   ;)