Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second

Sujet : Re: Samsung email app (on Galaxy Tab S9) moves from side to side about once a second
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 23:14:32
Am 14.03.24 um 20:55 schrieb AJL:
Andrew wrote:
AJL wrote

  I use Gmail and the Gmail app did come already installed.

The main problem I see with the Google Gmail app is in my tests long ago,
it does two egregious things which I personally can not put up with.
 You see? But of course I dont see. And I'm sure we're both very very glad
  you're not me...

1. It _creates_ a Google Account on the phone (if no account existed),
 Not me. My accounts already existed.

2. It _uploads_ the default contacts sqlite database during that process.
 Not so far on my new tablet.
You did it long ago with your mobile phone.
Google is evil! Just do not use Google services!
--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)