Re: No fault cell phone law

Sujet : Re: No fault cell phone law
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 25. Mar 2024, 18:00:57
On 3/25/2024 4:06 AM, Richmond wrote:
The Real Bev <bashley101@gmail.com> writes:

Adjustments that need to be made while driving shouldn't require
taking your eyes off the road.  Period.  I liked driving the Tesla
 for 10 minutes, but having to actually READ stuff (requiring
reading glasses) while driving is a recipe for disaster.

What about the speedometer?
My car has a gadget that puts a copy of the speedometer on the
windshield by reflection so that you don't have to take your eyes off
the road to read it. It 'appears' just above the hood near the front of
the car as you look through it at the road. It also puts a speed limit
sign logo with the local speed limit for the road you're on next to it.
Very handy and has probably saved my ass more than once...