Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.

Sujet : Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 08. Apr 2024, 08:33:23
On 08.04.2024 00:25, micky wrote:

My brother, who has been sick and I'm worried about him, is usually
impossible** to reach.   It rings 5 or 6 times and goes to voicemail,
which is almost always full.   I visited two weeks ago and found he had
it set on DND.  I turned that off, but today it did the same thing.

*Groundhog Day*!

You interfere with your brother's privacy in an absolutely unacceptable way.

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"