Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.

Sujet : Re: how to reach someone who makes it h ard to reach him.
De : this (at) *nospam* ddress.is.invalid (Frank Slootweg)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 14:50:17
micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:
[...]

My brother called me yesterday, maybe because I texted him (maybe not)
and said that sometimes he tries to answer and it doesn't work, and
other times the phone is at the far end of the apartment, like you point
out.

  Perhaps your brother has problems swiping when the phone 'rings'. Many
people have problems swiping to 'pick up' the phone.

  With some/many phones, you can also use one of the physical buttons on
the side of the phone to answer a call. My phone can be set to answer a
call by pressing the volume-up button. It's a setting in the Phone app.
For Samsung: Phone app -> <three vertical dots icon> -> Settings ->
Answering and ending calls -> Press Volume up to answer calls -> On.

  N.B. I advise *not* to also use a button to *end* calls, because it's
probably too easy for your brother to press the wrong button when trying
to answer a call.

  I realize that it will probably be a while before you visit your
brother again, but perhaps he can set this setting or someone else can
do it for him.

  Good luck.

[...]