Re: Free Internet radio for USA news - including election news

Sujet : Re: Free Internet radio for USA news - including election news
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 28. Apr 2024, 17:20:33
On 4/28/24 7:59 AM, Jan K. wrote:
If you are like me, and therefore you are not already using a free Internet
radio broadcast, you won't know the answer to this question - but if you
are already listening to Internet radio - you might be able to help me.

I looked up free Internet radio for Android & iOS that has news.
https://audials.com/en/how-to-record-music/radio-app

There are too many to easily choose from without having tested each one.
Have you already used an Internet radio app for news that you like?

My favorites are Open Radio and iHeartRadio.

I'm sure most are for music but I don't care about music. Just news.
USA news would be best (election news, for example, as I watch MSNBC).

Do all the Internet news stations require an account to be set up first?
Some do and some don't. For the ones I use that do I keep a fake I.D. and
 email address.

Do any Internet news station NOT require that account to be set up first?

Do all the free apps pop up extra (visual) ads on the device?
Do any of the free apps NOT add (extra) visual ads (on the device)?
Don't care since I LISTEN to the radio, not watch it...

[I expect that there are already verbal ads in the radio broadcast.]

In short, do you have a really good free Internet news you'd suggest?
I like Bloomberg stations but they're mostly about investing. But not all. I
 just finished listening to CBS Sunday Morning. They interviewed Dan Rather.
 I hadn't realized he was still alive...