Re: Does a USB hub work to charge multiple phones?

Sujet : Re: Does a USB hub work to charge multiple phones?
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 30. Apr 2024, 18:20:31
Charlie <charlie@nospam.com> wrote:

In a pinch, when traveling light, could you use a high power single port
charger with a USB hub connected to it to charge multiple phones?
Would it work?
I do it and it works for me. I often charge several different types of
 devices off the same hub: tablets, phone, and I even sometimes run a
 digital clock at the same time. It of course depends on the charger and the
 hub, but it's easy to test. Just check the devices to see if they're
 charging. It does of course take longer to charge. I do it because I have a
 lot of devices (toys) to play with and I can charge and keep them topped up
 between use. Again, testing is the key. If it works at home it'll probably
 work on a trip...