Re: How will the police find me.

Sujet : Re: How will the police find me.
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 20. May 2024, 06:47:20
On 20.05.2024 03:46, micky wrote:
Going hiking tomorrow.  Finally realized I was sending my location to my
ex-GF, but I hadn't told her how to see it.   Assuming the worst, that I
break my leg and can't get off the trail, but the phone is broken or
stolen, and assuming she actually notices it's 6PM and I still haven't
texted her to say I'm done, she can see my phone's location using the
simple instructions I found on the web.

*OT*

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"