Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today

Sujet : Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today
De : hugybear (at) *nospam* gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 07:05:31
Am 02.06.24 um 06:06 schrieb micky:
In comp.mobile.android, on Sat, 1 Jun 2024 08:05:03 +0200, Jörg Lorenz
<hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:
A cellphone is nothing else than a desktop machine or laptop: A
 I was going to point out that Android has many and major differences
from Windows, but that would just lead to a fight, so I won't say
anything.
The only *relevant* difference is that Android runs apps in sandboxes that require elevated rights. And who cares about Windows?
BTW: You are not knowing much about the devices you use and now you want to brag? Hint: You cannot solve your social issues with a cellphone.
*ROTFLSTC*
--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)