Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today

Sujet : Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from the NSA today
De : java (at) *nospam* evij.com.invalid (Java Jive)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 19:08:22
On 03/06/2024 16:25, Andy Burns wrote:
Newyana2 wrote:

Interesting link.
 Just to make you aware, that every(?) time you reply to this group, you're also cc:ing individuals by email, it doesn't bother me, I wasn't sure if you're aware you're doing it?
 If you use the reply button in TB's main toolbar it won't happen, I think it's the follow-up button in the message header toolbar that does do it ... Or maybe TB78 behaves differently?
I don't think so.  In Thunderbird, usually I <rt-click> the post to which I intend to reply and choose 'Followup to newsgroup', but on this occasion I also tried the 'Followup' button in the post header in the Message Pane, and the resulting post had exactly the same addressing as my usual method, whereas clicking 'Reply' in the post header created a PM to your given email address.
--
Fake news kills!
I may be contacted via the contact address given on my website: www.macfh.co.uk