Re: Factory Reset

Sujet : Re: Factory Reset
De : Jeff (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Jeff Layman)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 10:19:58
On 08/06/2024 21:17, bad sector wrote:
 On first reboot following a factory reset, is the options and acceptance
ritual supposed to run invariably in the same order? Does this depend on
Android alone or does the service provider set the order (if any)?
No idea, but isn't the manufacturer more likely to have an input, or perhaps even set the order if they've modified the basic Android setup? On my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5G I've got software mainly as Android, but also by Xiaomi and Vodafone included (as I bought the phone through Vodafone). My App Manager shows the phone has 21 Xiaomi apps and 4 Vodafone apps.
--
Jeff