Re: 1 Hour ago - LAUSD approves cellphone ban as Newsom calls for statewide action

Sujet : Re: 1 Hour ago - LAUSD approves cellphone ban as Newsom calls for statewide action
De : singularity (at) *nospam* blackhole.org (Alan Browne)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 17:20:21
On 2024-06-23 17:21, Chris wrote:

science. Of course things will change after 34 years of doing the same job.
In high school we had the usual spectrum of teachers including a few who were still teaching from their "plan" that was 20+ years old. Thankfully they were in the minority.  Best seemed to be the science teachers.  Worst was history (perhaps).
My sister mentioned a prank where the kids found a teacher's plan and swiped it, and despite his decades of plying his trade, refused to teach class without it.
--
"It would be a measureless disaster if Russian barbarism overlaid
  the culture and independence of the ancient States of Europe."