Re: 1 Hour ago - LAUSD approves cellphone ban as Newsom calls for statewide action

Sujet : Re: 1 Hour ago - LAUSD approves cellphone ban as Newsom calls for statewide action
De : forgetski (at) *nospam* _INVALID.net (bad sector)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.android
Date : 24. Jun 2024, 17:40:36
On 6/23/24 17:21, Chris wrote:
bad sector <forgetski@_INVALID.net> wrote:
t the
dilemma arises not from the phones and pads (as
hardware) but from what they run so one altenative
might be to outlaw the digital giants, as many
intend to do and as some have already done.
 Or we take the teaching to where the kids are at. Not stick to outmoded
methods which aren't realistic anymore.
 Too much screen time is bad, but there are potential benefits to be
grabbed.
Having tablets belonging to and programmed by the school and mirrored to the students' own is probably a very good idea but I'm no pedagogue and that's likely for them to call. All academic content should be decided by the teachers/state/parents triad. I was very fortunate all my life having had really excellent teachers (except the odd loser).