Re: Car Repair Radio Advice

Sujet : Re: Car Repair Radio Advice
De : robin_listas (at) *nospam* es.invalid (Carlos E.R.)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 29. Jun 2024, 15:25:17
On 2024-06-29 15:04, micky wrote:
Car repair radio.
 Caller says 2012 honda is overheating and engine fan is not spinning.
Talk show host says there are two fans, one for when the engine gets
hot, and one for when you turn the AC on.   Is this true?  I have no
trouble believing that 1 goes on with the AC, but don't they both go on
if needed for to keep the engine from getting too hot?
I think you still need more coffee, this is also the wrong ng :-D
--
Cheers, Carlos.