Re: where are incoming text photographs stored?

Sujet : Re: where are incoming text photographs stored?
De : Jeff (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Jeff Layman)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 30. Jun 2024, 22:44:44
On 29/06/2024 23:42, Andrew wrote:

Hi Jeff,
Always a pleasure conversing with you as we each add value to the other,
and others can benefit from what we ascertain from learned from each other.
(snip informative details)

Almost everything you saw is what I've seen in the past, so most of it made
sense, although some of it I don't understand.
 That's where the others who know more than we do can help us out.
Most of what I know is purely empirical; I test things out.
 I'm glad you're testing things out also as most people don't bother.
Thanks for all the effort you've put into this. I'm a lot clearer on this aspect of Android now. Well, as much as unrooted phones allow! I was hoping that someone with a rooted phone could give more info about the "data" held by messages, as both of us are handicapped by having unrootable phones.
I wonder how long it will be before the next Android puzzle turns up. :-)
--
Jeff