Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages

Sujet : Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages
De : jollyroger (at) *nospam* pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 23:41:23
On 2024-06-14, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
Jolly Roger wrote on 14 Jun 2024 16:38:01 GMT :

isn't interested in factual or productive discussion.

And yet, I'm the one providing the facts and you merely deny them.

You dishonestly snipped all of the context here, where it was pointed
out that you have been asked countless times to provide JUST ONE (you
love that phrase) vulnerability in the previous-to-latest release of
Apple's operating system that remains unpatched, and have failed to do
so.

I provide the cites.

You provide opinion pieces along with your own biased opinions, then
claim they are facts.

You merely don't bother to read them.

We've all read them - the difference is we understand they are not
facts. You just have a *really* hard time distinguishing fact from
opinion. Your track record there is abysmal, little Arlen.

You call every fact you don't like

You rarely present actual facts, little guy.

JR