Re: Is everyone as blissfully ignorant as the Apple zealots are?

Sujet : Re: Is everyone as blissfully ignorant as the Apple zealots are?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.sys.mac.system comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 06. Jul 2024, 15:54:27
badgolferman wrote on Fri, 5 Jul 2024 21:59:36 -0000 (UTC) :

Explaining s/w toolchains to mental midgets is not a good use of time.

Why must you be so rude and insulting? I didn�t say anything personal about
anyone and already admitted I may be mistaken. Have you ever been wrong?

It's interesting that the Apple religious zealots calls anyone a mental
midget who notices that Apple touts safety & security that doesn't exist.

If security researchers could have found the flaws, then why not Apple?

Notice that the Apple zealots are effectively saying not only that Apple
doesn't test the software used in iOS & macOS but that Apple can't test
their software for safety & security.

These zealots say that the only thing Apple can do, is advertise false
safety and security as, according to them, Apple can't test for it.

Mental midgets indeed - they can't see the fallacy of their own excuses.