Re: The entire history of GuhNoo/FOSS/Linux hobbyware in 3 words

Sujet : Re: The entire history of GuhNoo/FOSS/Linux hobbyware in 3 words
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 07. Jun 2024, 15:55:24
On 6/6/2024 9:07 PM, Joel wrote:
chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
Andrzej Matuch wrote:

I guess that's Linux's greatest achievement: killing Sun and putting
lots of people out of work.

There's that attitude, again...
  Must be why he "switches" to Linux for five seconds at a time,
ha!
He's on Windows for the time being, but look for some Windows hatred in the next week, then a statement that "Linux does everything I need.  No more Windows for me."
He posts too much for me to find all the verbal switches back and forth, but it's got to be 15x to 20x by now, going back to 2017 at least.
Mar 2017
"Linux has disappointed me too much and its one remaining benefit to me has been decimated. It's Windows or nothing from now on."
Jun 2023
"I'm glad that I can finally escape the distractions of proprietary software and feel like I am in control of my computer again."
Nov 2023
"*I* *GIVE* *UP
I am going to be formatting every last key I have with Linux on it and I am quitting this forum. I don't even want to think about this steaming pile of garbage anymore."
Slimer, in the future please post in the Subject line "I'm leaving <OS> for good!" so I can tally all the switcheroos.