Re: Microsoft: one step forward, one step back

Sujet : Re: Microsoft: one step forward, one step back
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 02:13:58
On 6/27/2024 7:35 PM, Joel wrote:
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

I saw a ghost once.  I was on a very rural road at night, north of
Baltimore, random place, an image of a person looked at me through the
car window for a moment, and when I looked behind as I passed, it
vanished.

It couldn't vanish because it was never there.

Which is why there are zero real videos of ghosts, and they're always
spotted by one person, alone, at night.

I'm amazed any adults believe in the supernatural, or alien abductions,
or BigFoot, etc.
  It was not a mere hallucination, it was a real phenomenon, a dead
person's spirit haunting that area.
Yet no one but you has ever seen it.  Funny how that works.