Re: Happy Nowruz

Sujet : Re: Happy Nowruz
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 22. Mar 2024, 20:23:27
On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 14:18:13 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

I guess the height of "wit" these days is being too ignorant to
understand why Orthodox and Catholic Easter (and Christmas) dates are
different and then making fun of your own ignorance. Hint, look up the
origin of the Gregorian Calendar. Repost when you have a clue.

I'm still wondering how they get a March 31 to May 5 split. Christmas
isn't that far off because of the Julian calendar. iirc Russian Christmas
is January 6.