What’s new in the Windows Subsystem for Linux in May 2024

Sujet : What’s new in the Windows Subsystem for Linux in May 2024
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 31. May 2024, 20:02:43
https://devblogs.microsoft.com/commandline/whats-new-in-the-windows-
subsystem-for-linux-in-may-2024/

Sudo for Windows? Will wonders ever cease?  It's easy enough to get an
Administrator Windows Terminal session by Ctrl-click on the new tab menu.
The problem I have is trying to do something requiring network access from
the Administrator session and having to go to the non-administrator one.

I've never editied the .wslconfig file although some of the default
changes sound good.

Anyway, MS is still refining WSL unlike some of their other temporary
enthusiasms.