Re: Windows is Doomed

Sujet : Re: Windows is Doomed
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 18:24:54
Physfitfreak wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On 3/6/2024 7:20 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

rbowman wrote:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2024/03/linux-continues-growing-market-
share-reaches-4-of-desktops/

"Linux reached 4.03 percent of global market share in February, according
to data from research firm Statcounter. That takes Linux past the 3
percent milestone it reached in June 2023. While we’re still far from the
Year of the Linux Desktop, interest in Linux has somewhat grown lately."

It might take a while longer but slow and steady wins the race.

Troll!   8)  You're going to make some dumb fsck very angry!

-- "[DFS is] a know-nothing, a liar, and a k00k.  A bigot.  A racist.  A
nasty human being.  Better you should ignore his miserable misguided
ravings."  - Chris Ahlstrom
 I partially retract those words.
 I've mellowed with age.

No, you've become Sheep.
Bah!
Errr, I mean "humbug"!
--
Well, anyway, I was reading this James Bond book, and right away I realized
that like most books, it had too many words.