Re: Base Conversion. Any Base. Any Precision. 2 Lines of C Code.

Sujet : Re: Base Conversion. Any Base. Any Precision. 2 Lines of C Code.
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 01:58:05
On 3/7/2024 8:01 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
Physfitfreak wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On 3/6/2024 7:08 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
Physfitfreak wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On 3/5/2024 6:34 PM, rbowman wrote:
On Tue, 05 Mar 2024 22:43:13 +0000, Farley Flud wrote:

Non-integer, or more properly irrational, bases have no practical
utility whatsoever, aside perhaps from some extremely narrow niche.
They are a mathematical curiosity at best.

If there is an area where you do have expertise it's things that have no
pratical utility whatsoever.

Isn't revealing who's a Code-Monkey and who a sub-Code-Monkey a
practical use? This little problem tells a lot about COLA frequenters.

It was hard to believe, first, what Farley said about you guys, as far
as programming is concerned; but now I'm beginning to see there was more
than just a grain of truth in it.

Nah, we just want the kid to do his own class assignments ;->

No, that's what a lazy ass little Bozo would say also, when being
checked. How does one distinguish between the two?
 Lazy? Me? Nah, just working on a coding project I am just itching to
complete.

Does one even have to?
 Nope. Not up for silly-assed "assignments" in COLA.

More excuses.