Re: Prog Challenge

Sujet : Re: Prog Challenge
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 21:30:54
On 3/8/2024 8:20 AM, Nuxxie wrote:
Project Euler, a well respected forum for programmers, doesn't think
that it's a waste of time:
 https://projecteuler.net/problem=26

It probably has moderators. So fuck that. I won't be there even if they pay me.
But, sci.physics and sci.math doesn't think that it's a waste of time either :) So as I said, I suggest that you include that newsgroup in your challenge posts. Such posts would have a better chance to get worked on than in a place like COLA.
I'm never in sci.math though cause that's not my background. But sci.physics has room for math questions as well, and for good reasons too. Especially the baby problems :)